The Minnesota State Fair is a classic end to summer. If you go every year, you probably have your favorite attractions and foods. This year, be adventurous and try something new! Here are the five latest vendors for Minnesota State Fair food to get you started.
- The Anchor Coffee House (Location: outside Ramburg Music Cafe) – The Anchor Coffee House serves excellent, locally sourced coffee drinks and tasty desserts baked with love. If you’re gluten-free, make sure to stop by and try their chocolate banana muffin!
- The Hangar (Location: corner of Underwood Street and Murphy Avenue) – The Hangar offers a variety of options from breakfast sliders and smoked turkey legs to freshly-squeezed lemonade. Adults can also taste an array of eccentric craft beers.
- Midtown Global Market’s Mama D’s (Location: booth inside International Bazaar, east wall) – Famous for its Southern-style buffet, Mama D’s serves luscious pulled pork and zesty BBQ sandwiches. Make sure to try mama’s cooking before September 3, as this new Minnesota State Fair food vendor is only available for a limited time!
- Midtown Global Market’s Taco Cat (Location: booth inside International Bazaar, east wall) – Taco Cat typically delivers tacos by bike in a defined radius. However, you can try their specialty tacos, burritos, and nachos for a limited time at the Minnesota State Fair from August 23-28!
- Nordic Waffles (Location: West End Market, southwest side) – Probably the most intriguing on the list, Nordic Waffles serves thin, freshly-crafted waffles wrapped around sweet or tangy fillings. There are seven creative varieties to choose from.
Will you dare to try one of the newest vendors for Minnesota State Fair food?
Looking for other activities to do before school starts this fall? Check out our last blog about summer activities you don’t want to miss.