Omega Property Management would like to reiterate our unwavering commitment to our clients and staff during this difficult time. Given the fluidity of the situation surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), our goal is to provide the best service possible while ensuring the safety of our staff and homeowners. Read our blog for more information about our updated practices.
To ensure the continuity of operations while safeguarding the health of our clients and staff, all board meetings will be conducted via conference call. This allows members and homeowners to participate from the comfort and safety of their homes, while enabling the seamless execution of all business activity.
We are currently working with on-site employees and cleaning staff regarding cleaning and sanitizing protocols for communities with interior common areas, such as an apartment-style condominium building or a community clubhouse. We have implemented the following:
- Review cleaning procedures at all condominium buildings with an emphasis on frequency of sanitizing highly trafficked areas and surfaces.
- Review inventory levels of cleaning and sanitizing products.
- Enable staff to work from home as necessary.
- Work with mitigation vendors who can assist in deep sanitizing of a building on short notice if required.
- Provide guidance to staff on minimizing their risk of exposure, including avoiding handshakes and maintaining social distancing.
- Develop contingency plans for staff if illness prevents them from working for extended periods of time.
- Respectfully request that owners and guests limit in-person visits to on-site and management offices for essential business only.
- Reschedule in-person events at our offices and create virtual board meeting options by video or teleconference.
- Review non-essential association work that involves possible entry into dwelling units.
- Engage staff on additional actions that boards may need to consider if risk elevates, including closure of commonly used amenities such as exercise, community rooms, and swimming pools.
Our Association Managers will continue with contracted property visits as these are generally unaccompanied visits and meet the recommended social distancing guidelines of six feet between individuals per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We encourage all homeowners to continue reporting issues via email and phone to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763.449.9100 instead of approaching your on-site manager at this time.
Office Staff at Omega
At Omega, we’re committed to providing a safe work environment for all our employees. At this time, we are set up to accommodate remote work locations for employees, including phone and internet access. We encourage any staff member who feels ill to stay home. Also, we have a contingency plan in place in the event a staff member must stay home due to school closures or a sick family member at home.
We will continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 closely and provide updates to our clients and employees as we receive them. We look forward to serving you during this difficult time. For additional information and questions, please email our customer service team at email@example.com or call 763.449.9100.